FINALLY NO MORE GUESSING WHAT COLOUR IT IS ON YOUR TESTKIT
Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E Accuracy 4% ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) of reading 0.04 ppm (mg/L) resolution (250 points) Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off.
Dedicated to a single parameter
Designed to work with HANNA's powder reagents Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes.
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the CheckerRHC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
* Range 0.00 to 2.50 ppm (mg/L)
* Resolution: 0.01 ppm (mg/L)
* Precision: ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading @ 25°C
* Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
* Light Detector: Silicon photocell
* Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
* Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
* Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
* Dimensions 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5")
* Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
* Method: Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E.
Over the past 30 years, HANNA has never failed to design fresh and innovative products. The new CheckerRHC's are no exception. We are excited to introduce such high accuracy and ease of use in a small, modern design that fits in the palm of your hand